Thanks to all its functions and integrations, Slack can have many uses that help your organisation to optimise work and communication.
From the Asociación Brújula Intercultural we leave you the following tips based on our own experience as users:
- You can work from home or wherever you are using Slack as a virtual workspace.
- By integrating applications such as Zoom, Google Drive, Google Calendar, Jotform or Monday, it allows you to create workflows that facilitate your tasks. For example, we use the Jotform integration so that every time a person becomes a member of the association, Slack notifies us and provides us with the information we customise about that person quickly, without the need to go to Jotform.
- By making use of channels, we distribute conversations by projects or topics, facilitating clearer communication and making it easier to access the conversations and files of each project without mixing them up.
- Thanks to Slack Connect, we also organise channels with members of other organisations to facilitate mutual communication.
- Slack Boards allow us to make calls or video calls with each other without the need to use another application to do so.
We are sure there are many more things to discover and ways to adapt Slack to your work needs. Now it’s up to you to find out how to put it to good use!